THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 7, 2009

Same Rountine !

Every single day will be the same. sigh* Is there somethings different a bit? I'm under boredness !
Come on somethings good and special happen pls !..hopefully it will. Well. today went for shopping at pavillion. Yet, I used alot again. Is there any boy which addicted to shopping? haha.. Should not right? I used 1400! No doubt I am gonna suffer in the future ! haha..
Anyway, small things happen. I drove again ! but this time I'm driving dad car. It is not simple at all. It is not simple to drive. It's massive ! well, it's benz s320. While on the way, dad was like keeps on nagging (slow bit slow bit, front got car front got car.)..I was like YAYAYA..!! I know lar ! hahaha..
i just drove about 80km/h(on the highway) due to the packs of cars in highway. lol...It's so nice to drive a S320 at this age. Well, We went to subang and ate there. Went we reached, everyone was like looking at me. WHAT THE HACK? with my balls shrunk over and I asked my self never seen a teenagers drove benz before is it ? haha...bla bla bla.. Ironically, while back that time. I drove speedy a bit. hmm, it was bout(120++km/h)...anyway, i already used to it with my car. but not with dad !. hmmm, It is like so fun to drive so far away from home ! hahaha

0 comments: