THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Is not I don't want to REPLY !... We are not possible !You Have boy's friend and you guys are good !..I don't want to be the one who breaks it up!
Once I seen your blog. Heart's had melted ! I cant even speaks! perhaps it's just me building castle in the sky( DAY DREAMING). Sorry for cheating you too. Perhaps you're choosing the right one to stay with. He are good ! Stay right with him k? We still friend right ?


One Simple Word
One simple word was all I had to say
Now it’s a nightmare day after day
In the cold basement was where it happened
It was my first
I wish it never happened
One simple word was all I had to say
He’s leaning in close to your chest,
listening the heart beat of youuuuurrrrrsssss !!( I wish I could )
Looking into HIS soul
Everything is quiet
All I had to say was no
My memories are nightmares
They come day after day
I cry in my bed
It was one simple word I wish I would have said

Sorry We does not SUIT ! bee happy !

0 comments: