THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

While we was chatting. you suddenly said about ours pass. I was shocked. I feel happy and curious, you suddenly said about it, you use to ignore it while i said this things. After that i beg you for a 5 min call, you finally agree. I was so happy ! and we talks blah blah blah until half an hours. Between the call, you have lots of messages. i felt jealous, and wandering who was that? You let me guess, is still your ex. I asked u, did you still love him? You said it proudly OF COURSE. at that moment, my hearts was kinda hurts. Then i asked what makes you so loves him? i don't really know. But i told you I'm gonna wait too. Went i said "I love You" this words already disappear in our world. We two don't say this anymore. I hardly pray we could say this again. I know i hurts you deeply before. But it was over so long and i had changed ! I waited you for 1 and half year, without loving any girl. i really need you, you know? but tonight I just happy la. because, is been a long time we doesn't talks phone anymore. Thanks for tonight Ying Ying. I still going to wait !

0 comments: