THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day.



MOTHER hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.
is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary.
The joys of motherhood are never fully experienced until the children are in bed.
So, HONOUR your mother and Loves her !

Today were mother's day. So, while my family was in church workshiping and i leave church and went to a shop and looks for flowers. hmmm, it was all booked ! i was like Omgeee !! but luckly, i found one shop BIRD's OF PARADIESE i guess. It held at bbk. The flowers there are pretty nice as the seller so. hahahaha.. I brought a Mother's day flower. It cost me about 180+. hmm, is worthy la. For mummy what. haha, So, while mummy and families are chit-chating with some of the friends at church. I went in and give it to her. hahaha, Suddenly, aunty Dorrina asked me to hug her! So, i just hugs her ! hahaha... It was so great to see mummy cried for touching! hahaha.. hmmm, anyway, this is not the greatest mother's day for her. She will get the most happiest
mother's day as the following years and years. I LOVE YOU MUMMY !!!...

After that we went to NAZA. I was looking for Toyota MARK X. hmmm, we found it ! but it not really comfortable, not really suit me. So, daddy choose BMW X6. and it cost 600k plus. hmm, it's worthy enough. and damn it dammy comfortable ! hahaha. hmmm, perhaps after SPM i would get it !...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah...show off la..xDD

♥ WenYing ♥ said...

wow so love your mummy? haha