THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tuesday, 28/4/2009

Yesterday while dinner, i told mummy i seriously could't tolerate in this school anymore. I hate this school so much. I dont want to study here. I'm really really really bored. Imagine that the entire of school just 105students and my class just 5 of them, 3 are girls 2 are boys(included me). OMGGGGG !! and the another boy is kinda retarded. I have no friends at all. come on lar. How to survive? There is no GERKO for this school. One PJK period. OMG.. and teachers are just concentrates on girls. Come on, i paid too ok? i paid and study here too ok? I just wish to changes anothers school you know? Since i shifted here i dont felt any happiness anymore la. hmmm. Nothings much today. I just know that this school everyweek definately there is students been suspended. hmmm. come on lar, reality bit lar. everyday suspend student, you think this school is what huh? best school in Malaysia? everyday there is students been suspend. I'm bored to look at this lar. hmmm, what to do. there still fews month for me anymore. Whatever lar. just continue lar. hmmm... SPM soon!!!!!..



this my recently photo.

0 comments: