THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

29/4/2009

As usual, today went to school with bored feels. hmmmm, I got piss off in Bio class. wth? i was just pass by Ming Hock and we was talking crap at there. Brainess teacher esaw and said i was planing where to smoke later. WTH? i does't K? and she also said her husband is a lawyer and she know alots of polices. WHO CARES. Come on lar reality lar my friend. I just kept my mouth shut and let her embarrass me. OMGeeee.. Hmmm, whatever lar. what to do. I was a smoker. No matter what i do, there is still a bad image in me. Heee..

Today, i brought two new basketball shoes. Guess what guys, it was LEBRON VI(6) Limited edision and And1 diamond mid. hahaha it cost me RM 700 for the two shoes. hahaha Zeee..
Here is some of the pic.









OMGeee. The shoes is too nice ! wakakaka

0 comments: