THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 28, 2010

27/2/2010

How ? This words only ruining in my mind. HOW ? WHAT TO DO ? The only one i trusted is leaving me far apart. How ? What can i do? Lost of friends. Lost of love. Tonight I'm not sleeping nor tears dropping on keyboard listening emo music. How could this happened ? I'm officially 18, but i'm just like young boy which never ever get to enjoy my life. If there is anythings, you can tell me face to face right? why are you doing this to me? I really cant take this. There is no where to let me to go. I don't know where can my face put at. There's a place which i could go perhaps, HELL !
can i? perhaps so,. You could did this to your son, alright..I take it. Anna, I will wait for you no matter how is it. I hope so, everytime there is some things that stop my life enjoying. WHY GOD ?
I tried to be good, don't sin ! but each and everytime i try to walk with you, there's somethings stopping me. How? ......

0 comments: